Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Subscribe to newsletters
Email:

Testimonials

Here are just a few of the amazing testimonials we have received:

"Without Alison I think we would have given up. Alison saved us. She helped us understand my son’s needs and move forward. Alison really cares about the children in her care and their families. (Mother of seven year old who has Asperger's Syndrome)"

"Alison has been amazing over the past ½ year or so – very supportive, brilliant with [my son] and helped us in so many ways. I can’t thank her enough for everything she has done."

"We only met with Alison once and she was very thorough in my mind, with regards to [my child.]"

"Alison saw in [my child] coping strategies that I was not aware of. She explained in every detail."

"Alison was very friendly, open and honest, explained things well and was helpful too. Also has lovely rapport with the children."

"Alison is fantastic. Really understands Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Sensory Integration. She really cares. More than just a job."

"Alison has been brilliant!"

"The help we received and advice given has made a really positive impact. [My son] is much happier at school now they have implemented the strategies suggested by Alison."

Recommendations from Adults:

"I recommend Alison Harris if you need to look into whether you suffer from dyspraxia. She made sure that there were good grounds for me having the assessment before we met. She was very professional and very kind when she visited me to do the assessment. My diagnosis is essential to me in reaching a better personal understanding of my difficulties in day-to-day life, and helping others understand my condition. I wish I'd phoned Alison years ago!" Miss B, Nottingham